This is the most split I've seen the decision be in awhile at 65% to 35%, seems like the reason why the markets have suffered a lot recently mainly equities where as BTC has held up relatively well. IMO I think there will be no change/no rate hike and both markets should react well to it, especially stocks like $MU $SNDK and Skhynix that fell a lot on earnings yesterday. Let's see what comes.
I still prefer being patient here. It doesn't seem like a place to force a trade in either direction, but we're getting close to some levels where I think the risk/reward becomes attractive.
I attached some charts (BTC/ETH/SOL/HYPE) with the levels and ranges I have marked out, along with alerts for if/when they trigger and some potential trade ideas around them. For BTC, I'd really like to see us trade back above $66K. For SOL, reclaiming around ~$80 would also be a really nice long setup imo.
Outside of the charts, there's been some renewed escalation with the US-Iran situation. I haven't really been paying much attention at this point since I think the main trade was already in crude oil (CL), which is up about 25% over the last few days.
TL;DR: Still shitty summer price action, waiting for not only easier but better conditions. Btc’s price action makes it difficult to find any trade in alts either
We had CPI numbers come out this morning, reacted well for crypto. One thing that caught my eye is with Robinhood creating their own L2, it should indirectly benefit ETH since they’re under the same umbrella. Think that’s where this relative strength is showing now.