πͺ BTC is wicked likely heading down to $60,800 - $59,700. If it stalls out there, we're looking at a wave C, and it wonβt be long before we bounce and attack $70,000 to grab that liquidity pool I mentioned a few days back, right before taking a wicked massive dive.
If it DOESN'T hold there, we're in a wave 3, and we could take another beating down to God knows where.
If it pumps from here and reclaims $65,500, we're shooting straight to that liquidity target. It'll be a 3-wave climb (corrective mode), which means we're looking at the B/X bottom right now.
The play? I'm holding my short, looking to take partial profits off the table around $59k-$60k. If we capitulate from here, I need to see wicked heavy capitulation volume step in along with a bounce, to look for a 50% pullback and get in long. But for now, staying short.
Post #8897
2.42K
