Guys, we need to discuss something important.
I know everyone is waiting for the launch of Season 2.
And yes — the token price right now isn’t great.
Season 2 is actually already finished. But the real question is: why launch it right now, when the market and overall sentiment in TON are working against us? If we make a full release under these conditions, the impact will be minimal — and that would be irrational.
Users are objectively tired of tap-to-earn mining games, the mood in TON is heavy, and the entire crypto market is trending down. Launching at this moment wouldn’t give us the momentum we need for a strong start.
We had some hope for Memelandia, but it came with extremely questionable rules (“winner takes all”). And Memelandia itself was even paused today.
Meanwhile, TON keeps testing lower prices, gifts are falling, and major crypto is also under pressure.
So I’m making the decision to postpone the full launch of Season 2 — to avoid “burning” a good product in bad market conditions.
For everyone who deposited external funds, I’ve already added an almost zero withdrawal fee in the bot. I understand that some people are starting to doubt and think this is a slow rug pull. But it’s not. I’ve been buying our token every week (from different wallets) since launch. If I didn’t believe in the project, doing that would be completely illogical and pointless.
We have a marketing budget, and we still have the drive to keep building. And in the meantime, we’ll continue refining and polishing Season 2 mechanics — from tokenomics to gameplay elements — to make the release even stronger.
Right now the market is objectively weak. So let’s at least wait for the first signs of a break in the bearish trend — and then make a proper launch that will actually have impact.
I don’t want to give empty promises. That’s why I’m telling you everything as it is.
Post #187
7.6K
- 👍 47
- ❤ 14
- 🤝 4