🔈 $MAOGA Listing Update
The $MAOGA listing, previously scheduled for June 4th, is being postponed
❓ Why?
Because our priority is the community and the presale
We will not move to listing until all presale rounds are closed and allocations are secured for early believers
🚀 This isn’t a delay — it’s a strategic move to strengthen our market entry
When we list, it will be big. And you’ll be the first to know
🗓 The new listing date will be announced once the presale is fully completed
Stay tuned — the most exciting part is still ahead
📱 Twitter | 💬 Community | 🛢OilMagnate |📱 Website
📱 Instagram |📱 Tiktok |📱 Youtube
Post #186
10K