I suggest we discuss and tweak the proposal over the next week, spreading the idea and beginning to build consensus, then enter into a 2-week period where the community multisig conducts large-scale staker signaling. If the proposal becomes contentious, I suggest we fall back to token holder signaling.
If the proposal does pass, we’ll begin work on the new, combined network with a new name. Until then, if you’re looking for what to call this effort.. we like the working name “Codename KEANU”.
As far as I can tell, this is the first actual on-chain protocol hard merge in the wild. Things are bound to get messy, but if we can get through this, we’ll make history. I can’t wait to see what everyone thinks!
@everyone 👇 👇👇
https://forum.keep.network/t/proposal-keep-and-nucypher-hard-merge/74
Post #145
2.7K