— ETH 4h.
So, on the chart we see that we gave a reaction from a block of purchases, that is, we have not yet broken the ascending flow order.
If we continue to grow now, then I will wait for the price to target $2,400, where we will need to gain a foothold, otherwise we will roll back.
— but, in the event of a spill below the buying block, I will wait for a decline first to the area of $2,160 and subsequently we can go up to $2,000.
Although we showed an upward reaction, this does not mean that it is time to go long, we need to wait for confirmation. I'm still looking at shorts more.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Join Trade For Profit VIP🪬 ~ Trade Like The Bank's 📊
Post #639
2
Forwarded from FREE SIGNALS PRO
