GM everyone!
Quick update on the fork → v2 migration:
⏸️ New start date
The migration will not open in July. Current target is August 2025. The window will still run a full two months—exact dates will follow once the audit is signed off.
Why all the delays?
1. Community first: at first we pushed the vote once so more stakers could unstake and participate.
2. Security over speed: the independent audit with Hacken started later than planned and is still in-progress. We won’t launch until every line of code is green-lit. A critical flaw after TGE would be far worse than a few extra weeks of waiting.
Why keep a two-month window?
Two months is the minimum that lets all holders—EVM wallets, stakers, CEX users—move funds safely. A shorter window risks leaving tokens stranded; a longer one slows momentum. Two months is also what the DAO approved, and we aim to honour that mandate.
Thank you for the patience and for holding us to a higher standard. We’ll share the final timeline as soon as the auditors hand back a clean report.
DOP team
Post #428
5.88K

- ❤ 26
- ⚡ 4
- 👍 3