Looks like they’ve got V2 updated now. Still hard to gauge it properly though, especially with the P/A coming after the fact.
I sold my $SEND position, but I’m still holding $CONDO in case $SEND picks back up and eventually gets back to where it was pre-bug.
Post #9215
2.95K
Chris Journal ™️ Still trying to keep some conviction in $SEND and $CONDO. Both are still in drawdown for me, but I’m willing to wait for the update and see if we get a proper recovery from here. Not much else to do besides stay patient and watch how they develop.