#BTC locally
Locally, the price works well with structural points and their formation.
I'm waiting for a correction to the marked ifvg zone at $72,840 and I'll look for a reaction there.
If the zone does not hold the price, the stop will only be at $70.425, but I would expect growth from the first zone, I will watch the reaction.
Post #538
2
Forwarded from FREE SIGNALS PRO
FREE SIGNALS PRO #BTC Daly remains without much comment, I would only like to add that all the main zones have already been tested and now the most important thing is to understand exactly where and when the main maximum will be formed. I showed you exactly where to wait…
