#DYDX They took the $0.1 area and went lower.
I was waiting for the asset to decline in this area and planned to buy additional coins here, but my plans changed and I consider it necessary to update my thoughts. I didn’t buy back the coin and am waiting first for it to reach the $0.0624 area, and then for the Loyal update.
The correction potential is at least 30% of the net movement, so I don’t see any point in buying back from the current ones. Yes, in theory, the asset could turn around earlier, but I already have a working position on the project and I don’t see any particular problems in this.
Everything depends solely on BTC and nothing else.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
📣Click here @oscarCrypto_admin to Join premium for 24/7 signals~ Trade like the Banks.
Post #413
2
Forwarded from FREE SIGNALS PRO
