Hi, dear friends. I’ve been silent for a while. I haven’t taken any action because the market was down.
I rebalanced all my assets (except $ETH, which I’ve been using to farm airdrops) into $TWT at 1.02, which breaks my usual risk management rules. I will explain the details below:
I’ve allocated ~80% of my portfolio into $TWT for 7-14 days, to see how the first Trust’s launch pool affects $TWT’s price. If the first project performs well, it’s going to skyrocket in a matter of days.
I’ve noticed some interesting developments regarding the project & token:
1. $TWT doesn’t fall while the entire market is dumping.
2. The token’s liquidity in the order book increased on Binance and Bybit (I guess on other CEXs too).
3. They hid the holders list on BSCscan for both $TWT and $BNB.
4. One of the largest holders topped up his wallet with another 1.4M $TWT (He previously held 22M tokens).
5. $TWT was heavily FUD’d before the launchpool announcement—delisting and hack rumors spread on Twitter.
6. The chart just tells me that a few capitulations have already happened. It’s clear that it’s ready to go up without extra passengers.
I will probably cut my position if nothing happens with the token’s price after 7-14 days
Post #361
1.74K
Forwarded from Alpha Batcher

- 🔥 1